Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Moleskine Notebook

This past weekend I was fortunate enough to be gifted a Moleskine Notebook from my friends Janet and Ben. It's my first time having this particular brand of notebook, even though I've been tempted to buy one countless times at books stores over the years. I could never pull the trigger, but now that I've had a chance to really inspect the great quality of the book, I wish I had!

My typical "idea" notebooks tend to be small yellow lined notepads or marble notebooks; neither of which are very convenient to carry around. After years, I've accumulated a stack of (at best) half used notebooks and notepads containing scattered thoughts on various projects. Obviously, this is not efficient. I've also tried using the notepad app on my iphone to jot down ideas. While this method works pretty well for me, and I'll keep using it in the future if necessary, I do miss the tactile feel of pen and paper during the idea stage of a project. Sure, call me old fashioned. But from now on I plan on using this new notebook as my primary brainstorming depository. I'm even setting a goal to completely fill the book by the end of the year.


It's a notebook, duh.

Now it's a notebook... and a pen!

Got it? Good. Now let's make some comics!


No comments:

Post a Comment