Monday, December 19, 2011

Clown Fight has Arrived!

Just got my copies of Clown Fight in the mail! I ordered a 100 issue print run from a company Giulie discovered, RA Comics Direct. I'll be honest, there was a little hiccup with my initial order, but it was quickly and professionally corrected by their great customer service (Thanks Jim!). I had the comic printed on matte paper with a slightly thicker stock for both the interiors and cover, because.... well, that's how I wanted it, and I think it came out really nice. With the craziness of the holidays I won't be able to put the comic for sale online until after the first of the year, but eventually it'll be posted on our Etsy store along side "By the Slice," so please stay tuned!

Printed at RA Comics Direct

Box O' Comics

Cover

Interior pages

No comments:

Post a Comment