I'm so tired I can barely string words to make a sentence, so here's a list of what went down at PHXCC'13.
- Woke up at 7am to hit the road
- Traveled six hours to Phoenix
- Dropped off stuff at hotel, picked up our badges, and set up
- Preview day started at 4pm, ended at 9pm
- Wil Wheaton came by our table, complimented Jared's art prints.
- We grabbed grub with the Devastator team and Yehudi Mercado
- We walked back to our hotel and passed out
- Grabbed breakfast in 100 degree heat and headed inside for our Exhibitor table
- Cosplayers galore, lots of families, Dr. Who fans, and steam punkers
- Lots of people looking at our stuff
- Ate dinner with friends at a nearby Greek place, opa!
- Rainbowbeard and Mad Muslim Mulatto were the top sellers.
- Everything else - wash, rinse and repeat.
- In the home stretch, with two hours to go, the fire alarm goes off
- We evacuate, then the exhibitors are allowed back in, but the attendees head home early
- We wrap up and head to dinner with the Yuan Twins and Libya El-Amin from TV Campfire.
- Trek back to smoggy Los Angeles.
|Calm before the storm|
|Inside the Convention Center|
|The Adventures of 19XX|
|Declan & Chang booth|
|Jared and his Nerd Dollz|
|Spaceman Dead art print|
|Fire Alarm Evacuation|