We'll be walking around Saturday and Sunday, trying to meet with as many people as possible. We know a few friends from social media that we're really excited to see. We'll be stopping by various publishers & indie creators and as expected, the exhibit hall will be difficult to get around so hopefully we don't miss anybody. It'll be a crazy weekend but we'll be prepared.
Here's my list of what to bring...a survival kit if you will:
- Hand Sanitizer - to prevent Con Crud
- Breath Mints - to prevent the offensive stench from whatever you ate last
- Cough Drops - so you don't lose your voice by Sunday
- Extra phone battery - cause your phone will die on you
- Snacks and water - like turkey jerky, those almond butter snacks & trail mix
- Business cards - for a little networking
- Sharpies - for a little book signing
- Cash - obv.
- Wear comfy shoes
- Wear glasses (this is strictly a "me" thing as I don't always wear my glasses and I'm squinting the whole time)